A dash.js plugin to offload bandwidth from expensive traditional CDNs，while also maximizing a user’s viewing experience.
- WebRTC data channels for lightweight peer-to-peer communication with no plugins
- Support live and VOD streams over MPEG-dash protocol
- Very easy to integrate with an existing dash.js project
- Seamlessly fallback to normal server usage if a browser doesn't support WebRTC
- Highly configurable for users
- Support most popular HTML5 players such as video.js、Clappr、Flowplayer
- Efficient scheduling policies to enhance the performance of P2P streaming
- Use IP database to group up peers by ISP and regions
- API frozen, new releases will not break your code
Click here to learn more about usage and API documents.
Bind your domain in https://oms.cdnbye.com, where you can view p2p-related information.
# Contact Us