This is a "Simplified Webtorrent", only supports MP4, smaller size, no magnetic link, easier integrating, more efficient peers scheduling!
- WebRTC data channels for lightweight peer-to-peer communication with no plugins
- Support MP4 streaming
- Seamlessly fallback to normal server usage if a browser doesn't support WebRTC
- Highly configurable for users
- Support most popular HTML5 players such as video.js、Clappr
- Efficient scheduling policies to enhance the performance of P2P streaming
- Use IP database to group up peers by ISP and regions
# Browser Support
WebRTC has already been incorporated into the HTML5 standard and it is broadly deployed in modern browsers. The compatibility of CDNBye depends on the browser support of WebRTC and MP4. Please note that iOS Safari "Mobile" does not support the MediaSource API.
|Compatibility||Chrome||Firefox||macOS Safari||Android Wechat/QQ||Opera||Edge||IE||iOS Safari|